Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anzac Day and Jenny's birthday.. Mum's birthday was two weeks ago....wendy's Birthday.....

The months of April and May are busy for Birthdays... there is one every week..or if there isn't,we can still be celebrating the one just gone or the one coming!

I was the odd one out..however I am still a spring baby as is everyone else....

Here are some photos I have of my sisters...I am the middle child....I got it from both sides...I'll go into hiding now!!

Jenny is my baby sister, Jenny Margaret...born April 26th at home (strood,Kent)....Mum wanted to name her Jane but Wendy and Dad finally allowed Jenny...not Jennifer.







Wendy Ann was born May 3rd at all Saints Hospital, Chatham,Kent. Wendy is the firstborn....I remember being on Holiday in Cornwall one summer. Wendy was 11 years old. I don't remember what she did but Mum was telling her off..I kept quiet but felt horrified! I remember looking on the scene and thinking that now Wendy was in "double figures" she was too old to be told off!! What was I thinking???







Wendy should have been born a mermaid...She loves the beach and ocean!!
We have all been blessed with children and have enjoyed Motherhood over the years....

No comments: