
It's that time of year to dust the cobwebs of the last few months...where the cold prevailed and the Sun's rays weak....

Today,I offered to drive Randy to an appointment in Englewood.... hmm.. it really was an excuse to have some ME time with a book.... I really really needed to finish the Twilight series.. yes maam... I am not done yet.... on book three and still one to go... Once parked ..I let the engine run for the AC and music (I've been caught out before with a dead battery...).. I had my favourite AM channel on.. studio 1430... put the seat back for plenty of leg stretch...and started to read...and read... and read... I looked upwards out the window for an eye break...and could not help but look at the trees..their leaves dancing in the sunlight and breeze....and the oh so blue Colorado sky....I had to get photos... luckily..on the back seat was my camera...I daydreamed ..imagining myself up there.. weaving in and out of the leaves,falling softly towards the breeze which lifted me up ..up to soar as a free spirit in the sky.....Daft I am.. a new lease on life it gave me....


and now back to the real world...where Shannon and I took the dogs to the park...they had a blast!
Joplin....

Skip....

Bailey found a Husky friend with whom he ran and wrestled....

then found shade...he was wiped out..and a very happy puppy...

See those shiney white sparkling teeth? Yay! ailey went to the dentist last week and had his annual teeth cleaning...He has FANTASTIC sweet -smelling breath again.... He collects Tartar so bad....poor guy...He loves it at the Vet. I drove to Petsmart at 0730.He saw the building..His eyes lit up ...We got out of the car and he literally dragged me to the front door...trotted down to the back where Banfield Hospital is.. walked onto the scale..70#...smiling away...then he looked a little strange as he went willingly enough with the vet tech but realised I was not coming.... I didn't think of taking photos..our next visit I will ask the staff if we can and let you all see Bailey's Vet.. they love him just as much as he loves going there....
No comments:
Post a Comment