Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I posted a comment on my Sister's Blog.....

I was thinking of shaving my head for a charity... advertising the adventure on TV...one of those little warm Human touch segments.....and then the silver would grow in from the very beginning.....and my hair grows quick...or the silver roots do.... What should I do....?.....you decide for me....you are my big sister and sometimes ,becuase you got to double figures first you can be in charge of me.....



I was inspired by a young Gentleman in Tasmania...Master Jalen King..... He set his own Shave my head for charity...it is an annual activity.. for the men....how about us Ladies????

2 comments:

wenwin said...

hhmm. I don't think you should go bald, but I think a really short spiky "do" would suit your face and what a fun haircut while you are re-coop-er-rating from surgery! and so easy to take care of!
I will send you some hairstyles to choose from!

Nettie's Blog said...

i am with Wingnut's ..just a spike i reckon...but we have to see it right the way through the process of lopping mind...
(lost you there for a bit ...i have my old contact back now ...computer glitch)