Saturday, May 19, 2012
!9 th May 2012
How time flies….A comment I use frequently..Remember how long a school term was?….two years at least!
Let me update you….as it has been a while…
I am doing ok… health-wise I should be about 70 or even 80 in physical years…. I am not..it has hit very hard to have health issues thrown left ,right and centre…ahh well..I signed up for these classes…now to turn a passing grade into a beyond excellence and to reap the benefits spiritually…
I am moving……same area…
Wendy and I have been continuing our journey of recording our family ancestry. Last year plans for a "family reunion" were set in place. Wendy and I had been asking Mum to retell the important events of her life and who was who..who was where now.... Jenny had wanted to get together for mum's 75th Birthday ..had first mentioned it a few years ago…..Mum mentioned that she would like to visit the town where her Mother grew up. Wow… Now that was an idea… Originally,the thought was where and how to get the whole family together…changes happen…..and we are spread around the world in 4 countries,if my cousin ,Kate who lives in Paris,France is included…
My Nana.. Chrissy, was born today, 94 years ago, in the fishing harbour town of Portgordon,Banffshire,Scotland..
so that is where Jenny,Wendy,myself and our Mum started out. Rich, Wendy's Husband joined us too.. He is a Gentleman and so brave to spend a few days in an all girl cottage..especially as it had been 6 years that we had been together…
Her are photos….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment