Wednesday, January 30, 2013

(#5) is Alive!

I am really here...I do keep up with your blogs...really...really and truly... I haven't kept up with mine...
These last two years have been pretty awful for me health-wise..I hate to whinge and whine and feel sorry for myself...2011 was the year of bones,surgery and rehabbing my knees back  to a reasonable function without too much discomfort... 2012 was a continuation of that and something a little more private and personal..so,although   words went through my mind " later on today,I will post those photos and write something about my life" or similar..It never happened.

How to say it?... We can all think on that one... as I will close and come back later.. Am thinking of all my Aussie pals who are dealing with fire and water issues... take care..

1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

we love hearing from you and there is always FB the instant catch-up...even if it is the worst time waster i know....sending a huge Aussie hug and heaps of get well sooon and get your blog back up wishes...XXXXX