Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quirkey quirks...
I have always picked my TOE NAILS!....I remember going downstairs late at night to find my mum..crying because my toe hurt..I had picked my nail too short and the skin was bleeding... but I did this in my sleep...


I HAVE always used the HANDBRAKE in my CAR...NO matter if it is a stick shift or AUTOMATIC...I use it when I PARK. I use it to do a HILL start..no slipping backwards (stick shift)...

I always believed my SISTER WENDY... and STILL do..A QUIRK that I love her for... Wendy would TELL me she had something to SHOW me..but it was UPSTAIRS ..so we went upstairs..She would then SAY
WAIT here
(on the top of the stairs) while she nipped into the LOO!...
I waited.. then I would follow her downstairs again... I FELL for it EVERY time...She did not like to go UPSTAIRSin the dark by Herself

No comments: