The other day,I came across a Large notebook that was a compilation of Heidi's writing and drawings from her kinder years... Heidi started school in Queensland when she was 3 yrs old. We returned to Tasmania and there was room for to attend Invermay Primary school. She was in the same class as Melissa Jones (Watt) At the end of the school year Her Teacher, Mrs Frost, gave us the notebook.

Here are some entries.... I think ..no ,I know this was the beginning of Heidi's love for writing.. She started out with pictures....

She never forgets her Mom

We then moved to the East side of town.Heidi attended Summerdale?? I'll have to look it up....Primary school for another year of Kinder and then onto First Grade.
Mrs Black was her teacher in Kinder.... Heidi made two special friends ..Kahtie and Leigh Clark...Heidi and Leigh would spend all their class and play time together. I often wonder what he is doing now...
First Grade was with Mrs Philpott. Here is some of heidi's work .She was 5 going on 6 when these stories were written....

Heidi still remembers her Mom....

Was this the start of Heidi's future career with Horses???

3 comments:
That Invermay Primary Book took me back. I think I still have mine from the same year too!
P.S I'm pretty sure Heidi would have gone to Summerdale (you're talking about Kahti Downie right!) We went to high school together.
couldn't remember the whole name of the school.. knew it was summer something..but was I confusing myself with emmerdale the english soap???lol.
why dont you put up some of your "early" writings??lol... I'm sure I embarrassed Heidi...
wasn't her grammer good ??
Post a Comment