I uploaded my camera and here goes....
The Johnson's and I met up a few times over Christmas....finally all gifts were exchanged..I had left the children's gift at home on our first visit...
We went to see Twilight and then dinner at the RED LOBSTER....I had to go straight to work after...what a bummer!! here are the photos...I think they speak for themselves! We had Calamari for an appetizer and I had grilled salmon for my entree from the wood grill...it was absolutely wonderful! Thank you for having me join you..Tina, Phil, Eli and Olivia!!
2 comments:
hey Sally....thanks for the comment on my blog....if you are really coming south to Tassie then you are staying here ...the best Bed and Breakfast in the whole of Tassie...no accounting for taste i know...but i am serious...we would love to have you stay here and visit with us for as long as you like.... just tell us when you are arriving..
well done Sally yes it is ....three layers of flannelette all different colours.... for a baby boy one of the girls who boardered here just deleivered ...a boy..Jackson...more pictures later
great to hear from you...let me know when you are coming dont forget....
Post a Comment