Saturday, July 11, 2009

another hot sunny day in Colorado

I took Bailey and his friend Skip to Mitchell Canyon..which is a few minutes walk from us..it used to be part of the many acres of ranch land that this area was at one time..now it's a strip of protected land with rocks,streams and a huge pond that smells of stagnant water that Bailey loves to doggy paddle in....which he did this morning and shook the dirty water all over me..He did not like being shut out in the back yard until he was dry and non-smelly again!
This afternoon Shannon and I went to see the Proposal..on her $5 movie ticket card...it was so funny..I enjoy seeing Sandra Bullock's movies...




1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

Well finally your blog lets me send you a message...What was happening there Sally?????
Great to have you on my contacts again...hooray!!!!!
have you got a departure date for your Australian holiday yet????
all these questions i know....
i am looking forward to see "the proposal"..love a good "chick flick" the romantic me of course...