Friday, October 17, 2008

I am

i am...
i am: Me,myself and I
i think: of my future little log home..often!
i know: I love my work!
i want: my home to look like a model home!
i have: best friends and family all over the world.
i dislike: Pickles!
i miss: Thursday nights with Heidi (dinner and Greys/ER TV)!
i fear: my life not shared.
i feel: silly!
i hear: Tilly purring in my ear as she cuddles while I type!
i smell: my Birthday present...sweat pea bath bubbles
i crave: Tomatoe soup when I was pregnant!
i cry: at animal movies....
i usually: check my Email more than daily.
i wonder: When I get to retire from the workforce!
i regret: not following my heart...
i love: Bailey
i care: about my friends..gold and silver!
i always: put my (car)handbrake on when parked or on a hill.
i worry: that I am too overbearing at work and home.
i am not:late for work
i remember: Driving to Cornwall, watching the stars fall in the night sky through the back window with my sister.
i believe: in Santa Claus....
i dance: to my own tune.
i sing: when no-one is listening.
i don’t always: remember to say "thank you".
i argue: with Shannon... and then we agree to differ.
i write: Sometimes.
i win: I don't.
i lose: at card and board games.
i wish: one day....to watch my grandchildren grow up....
i listen:for the sound of Horse hooves..telling me Heidi is on the XC course!.
i don't understand:Politics.....
i can usually be found: at a meeting, at the dog park with Bailey, at the computer!
i am scared: of bugs
i need: Chocolate!!!
i am happy: most often always!!
I tag: Shannon and Heather (Smith) and Heidi

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi Sally,
found your blog site, loved the "I am" bit, helps to know what your like now. Your work sounds interesting, must be rewarding and yet sad at times.
Bonnie