Diane...Becca...Pam...sally....Chris..(she's the lady boss!!)
It seems that as soon as we have moved in our relationships from work colleagues to friends events happen.. decisions made to take a new and different path ....and so it has been this week.... Our Director,Suze is leaving us after a wonderful 2 1/2 years.We had her farewell on Monday.. and tonight it was Becca ..we had a great get together at Chili's..I ran errands all afternoon and had Baily with me.. He would have come lain under the table if it wasn't against restaurant policy!!
Becca is a joy to work with.I will really miss working with her ..a partnership between the two sides of our work.. she cares for the mom and transition of the baby... then I take over... I am so in awe and am honored to share in the experience of a new family being born...if you look closely..... tears will cloud my vision as I take care of these oh so precious just from Heaven spirits...I know Becca,myself and all of us on 2nd floor at TMCA are where Heavenly Father wants us to be!......Becca......Have fun and keep in touch.....Hugs from Sally
Becca is a joy to work with.I will really miss working with her ..a partnership between the two sides of our work.. she cares for the mom and transition of the baby... then I take over... I am so in awe and am honored to share in the experience of a new family being born...if you look closely..... tears will cloud my vision as I take care of these oh so precious just from Heaven spirits...I know Becca,myself and all of us on 2nd floor at TMCA are where Heavenly Father wants us to be!......Becca......Have fun and keep in touch.....Hugs from Sally
2 comments:
Wait, you had to bend down in a photo so not to block someone? They must be really short too!!! :P
looking at the photo...I didn't have to.. but you know me.. I think I'm taller than I really am..lol.. and look.. I'm not the only one who is bending at the knees too!!!
Post a Comment