So here they are outside the dentist...

It happened to be a relatively quick appt... too early to eat dinner.. what to do next..go home?.. I had an ulterior motive... lets go to wally-world! ... we picked up a few things ..necessities (Loo roll) and stuff..like a game and video for Olivia and Elijah....then off to Carl's Jr for a burger.....
Back home Eli set up for his performance..I was honored to be the audience! Eli won't mind if I tell you a little about him.. 12 1/2 years ago Eli was born at 26 weeks gestation.... Eli, Tina,Phil and I bonded over the 11 weeks that Eli was in the NICU for... Eli at 12 years old will be delighted to tell you he does not look like the tiny baby he once was but is now taller than his nurse!! I got the nick name "shorty-too" Tina, his mom is shorty.. he got a new name too, tonight.. "squeaky" because he said he squeaked when he was trying to get a higher note when playing the sax...While Eli put his sax away Olivia sang for me.. it was truly a great day.. thank you so much .....
1 comment:
Hi Sally,
Sounds like you had an awesome day and were spoilt listening to the music. How special to be so close to some one you looked after. You must have been a really special nurse.
Love Bonnie
Post a Comment