

Melissa went to serve her Mission in Japan.....
several years ago...the next I knew ........Heidi's best friend was married.... in December of 2007.....to a handsome young man ...Peter...
Peter and Melissa welcomed a Son to their family today....Happy birthday to WILLIAM DAVID....Will arrived at 0820 on January 26th 2011....weighing in at only 10lbs 9oz....and 22 inches tall.... Melbourne,Victoria....Hey, I was born there!!
Melissa and Heidi became friends at 2 years old...when I met her Mum, Jenny at church. Launceston Ward in Tasmania welcomed Heidi and i with loving open arms when we arrived there ...no money....Jack and Joan Prebble graciously had us stay at their home until I had received my first pay cheque from the Hospital... yes..I did have a job....

Heidi Wardle and Melissa Jones, age 4,
Ready to go to Church ( the dresses, the doll's too, made by Jenny and me!)
1 comment:
this brought back such memories... i remember making S & C dresses like that too... I remember Hiedi just like that...so so cute...
i guess you have seen how big that baby William is ??? (she did a great job to deliver a full grown baby!!!!!) 10lbs 8 ozs ouch!!!
Post a Comment