Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The postman is always late!


Dear Annette,
Please accept my apologies for not posting the parcel off to you when I said I was.....
Keep a lookout in a week or two..... It is now on its way.......

and here is a photo .....of what is inside....

3 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

OH I AM SO EXCITED... i have been off the radar for nearly a month with grandkids visiting and having to entertain them (not a chore really at all...just a time gobbler)... school holidays here till 17th Feb....so i didnt get to even check the blogs i stalk....THANK YOU sALLY... I WILL KEEP CHECKING THE MAIL..i will let you know when my package arrives...

Nettie's Blog said...

GUESS WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY?????? Yes the package you so kindly sent me ...a wonderful choice of materials...colours i love too...thank you so much Sally...with the winter coming on and a brand new work room to use in the new house ...i will create something special from it...(so watch out in the next few months)
we love the CD too..Kelv has claimed it for himself to play in the ute... i get to hear it when i go with him to the block.... A HUGE THANK YOU sent with lots of love from us.

HandS said...

you are both so welcome..I have a little story about the cd...it was open becuase I took the liberty of loading it on my computer...oops...it certainly is different ,just the men singing...it just came out too...happy that you aare all happy....will send Sarah something soon,too